Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Touristy Stuff

Hello again!


Hong Kong has a huge tourist industry, and for good reason: there's tons to do! While I don't generally get to spend my time sightseeing because of work, I try to use my off time to explore the city as much as I can. Hong Kong's fabulous public transportation system and small land area has made this very easy, as it only takes about an hour and a half to travel from one side of Hong Kong to the other.

Check out the photos behind the cut!
 
Kowloon Walled City Park

Kowloon Walled City Park

Kowloon Walled City Park

Hong Kong Disneyland

Ruins of St. Paul in Macau

Man Mo Temple, Hong Kong


The Harbour, looking at Hong Kong Island

View from Victoria Peak

The Big Buddha from far away





Statue facing the Big Buddha 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email